ANSWER: YES, NO, OR
- Do you
have ringing or hissing in the ears (tinnitus) that is most
noticeable when it's quiet?
- Do you have trouble hearing and understanding
with a noisy background?
- Do other people get annoyed because you misunderstand
what they say, especially your spouse?
- Do other people complain that you listen to the
TV with the volume too high?
- Do you
think other people
mumble or not speak as clearly as they used to?
- Do you have to strain to understand conversation?
- Do you find yourself asking people to repeat
- Have you
responded "inappropriately" because you guessed what was being said?
- Do you have trouble understanding
women and children as opposed to male voices?
- Do you have a problem hearing over the telephone?
If you answered
or SOMETIMES to more than
these questions, schedule an appointment to have your hearing examined by an audiologist.
If you are
in the Pikes Peak region, contact Colorado Springs Audiology, Inc.
for a NO COST consultation and find out for sure.